- SQM 55
Charming 5* accommodation to four to six people, offering the following configuration:
· Two double bedrooms on the first floor, one of which is a King Size bed
· Living room with sofa bed convertible into a Queen Size bed for two additional people
· Bathroom with large Italian shower and bathtub
· Equipped kitchen semi open to the living room
· Independent sanitary facilities
· Large outdoor terrace
Your high-end equipment:
You have access to all the television channels and very high speed WiFi of the establishment. A Bluetooth sound station and a tablet are at your disposal in the living room.
You will find everything you need to cook during your stay.
A washing machine, a dryer and a dishwasher are at your disposal, as well as the necessary equipment for ironing.
You have free access to the garden and jacuzzi, which is heated to 38 degrees all year round!
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Electric heating, Heating available
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Hot Tub, Washbasin
LaundryClothes dryer, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousFirst aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
BTH accomodation are on the first line of the city center, stone's throw from shops and transport. They are located on the edge of the Nansouty district, a typical residential area of Bordeaux only 10 minutes walk away.
From Nansouty Square you can reach the historic hyper-center and the famous St. Catherine Street, known as the longest shopping and pedestrian street in Europe, in a 15-minute walk.
- Tip: do not miss the symbol of Bordeaux culture erected as a tribute to the vine and wine; between the "Porte d'Aquitaine" and the Victoire column made in red Languedoc marble and bronze, admire a turtle and his baby eating bunches of grapes. True tourist emblem, these turtles open you the "Porte de Bordeaux", capital of wine and vine, and invites you to discover more!
Transport is almost at the foot of the building with three bus stops less than 500 meters away: "Roosevelt", "Barrière de Toulouse" and "Pont de Cauderès". The train station is 10 minutes away by BTH shuttle or taxi, the airport is 20 minutes away.
Would you like to reach the historic hyper-center by tramway? It is also possible with the "Roustaing" or "Saint-Genès" stations of your choice, 900 meters from our accommodation, from which you can quickly reach the Sainte Catherine street (stop "Victoire" in 5 minutes) or Pey Berland place (stop "Hôtel de Ville" in 9 minutes).