Bordeaux Tasting Holiday is a distinctive brand of luxury accommodation where we focus on the quality perceived by the consumer.
We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who want to bring new ideas, use and develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path.
In introducing our first establishments, we are offering our customers elegant and modern accommodation in line with the values of today's Bordeaux culture.
We invite you to be part of a dynamic and conscientious team as part of our development.
Summary of responsibilities
The main responsibilities and tasks of our positions are listed below, but are not limited to:
- To consistently provide professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Maintain a high quality service at all times.
- Carry out your tasks with precision and efficiency while meeting the specific demands of our customers.
- Have a perfect knowledge of our brand's service procedures and policies.
We are looking for well-organized, creative candidates who are able to demonstrate a "passion for perfection" and work in a dynamic environment.
In addition, the candidate must be equipped with:
- Previous service experience.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Unfailing reliability and responsibility.
If you feel you are ready for your next professional challenge, send us your application today.